Mission & Vision
Dolphins Academy School’s mission is to contribute to the formation of people who are friendly, physically active, happy, and competitive with initiative, high self-esteem, and committed to the environment, to do so through comprehensive learning based on Montessori principles and fundamentals, and to lead in every one of their actions as agents of positive influence on society.
Our vision is to achieve in a responsible and caring manner the formation of children with intact principles through our services that are sensitive to the needs of society.
PROFILE OF STUDENTS
Students trained at our institution are:
- Beings with solid principles, supporting the study of human, civic and moral values, to be projected into a successful life.
- With motivation toward the lifelong pursuit of knowledge for individual and collective benefit, civic-minded and socially responsible.
- Respectful of available natural resources and their rational use.
- Beings with clear goals that will be achieved voluntarily.
- Able to communicate fluently, clearly and effectively in the English and Spanish languages.